- Papago – Whenever you need translation during your travels, business trips, or while studying a language just bring Papago, a smart parrot who can translate multiple languages for you.
Want to get a more accurate translation of any languages? This application is for you. “Papago” is an Esperanto word that refers to a parrot, a bird with language abilities. This is a very useful app for it supports 13 languages such as Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, German, and Italian. Users enjoy their main features:
- Text Translation. Real-time text translation for phrases and words.
- Image Translation. Automatic recognition and translation of text in the image by taking a picture and pressing the button.
- Voice Translation. Real-time voice translation to both text and audio
- Offline translation. Can translate even in offline
- Conversation Translation. Simultaneously speak in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner
- Handwriting Translation. Handwriting translation that finds the correct word and translation when you write using your finger
- Website Translation. Automatic translation for all content when you include the URL of a foreign website
- Papago Mini. Automatic in-screen translation by Papago Mini when you copy the text in any application
- Dictionary information provided to check additional meanings other than initial translation results
- Global Conversation. Basic expressions available without network connections
- Duolingo – Learn a new language with the world’s most-downloaded education app! Duolingo is the fun, free app for learning 35+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons. Practice speaking, reading, listening and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
Learn any language daily in a few minutes with this application. Duolingo helps you to study new languages if you are aiming to achieve real fluency, ability to read, speak, and fully learn them. You don’t have to spend money aiming to study other languages, all you have to do is to download the app. Moreover, you can use it at your most convenient time anywhere. Why you have to try Duolingo?
- Duolingo is fun and effective. Game-like lessons and fun characters help you build solid speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills.
- Duolingo works. Designed by language experts, Duolingo has a science-based teaching methodology proven to foster long-term language retention.
- Track your progress. Work toward your language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements when you make practicing a daily habit!
- Join the community. With 300+ million learners worldwide, you’re part of a language community on Duolingo.
- Every language course is free. Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Arabic, Latin, Hawaiian, Scottish Gaelic, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, English, and even High Valyrian!
- zFont – You can change the custom font style for Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, and Realme without ROOT.
Want to Install Fonts for your phone? zFont is the best for you. This application enables you to install customize sets of font style for your different Android devices, it has fancy and colorful new emojis, and you can also change your font color or theme. If you are a stylish type person, you will surely love their several cute font styles. You will now have a luxurious feeling while typing, texting, and such.
- Talk To Me In Korean – KORLINK is the FREE unofficial app for people that want to follow the Korean lessons found on talktomeinkorean.com on their Android phone. Not sure how this will work on tablets.
Get Recorded Voice Lessons for the Korean language. This is an unofficial application for people that want to follow Korean lessons found on TTMIK (Talk To Me In Korean). Korean dramas and music became more popular for the Filipinos in the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, a lot of us wanted to learn their language for some reason. Instead of getting an online tutor or enroll in an online class, this app is a great platform for you to study the Korean language easier. It consists of the Korean dictation test at three levels (Easy/Normal/Hard), Lessons at different levels, and must-known words in Korean.
- BLEACH Brave Souls – 3D Action — The first smartphone 3D action game based on the mega-hit manga and anime Bleach. Build a team using your favorite characters from the Bleach universe!
This application is a 3D action game based on the mega-hit manga and anime “Bleach”. Bleach Brave Souls have an exciting 3D graphics; epic special moves fully voiced by the original Japanese anime voice actors; you can combine your favorite characters into teams of three and you can even make combinations of new characters you would never see in the original story; relive the Bleach story by developing your characters and completing quests that recreate pivotal scenes from the story; play with and against other players, and develop your own characters. The choice is yours and the possibilities are almost limitless!